THANK YOU to all of you that traveled to Mendota on January 16th. The outreach was a huge success, thanks to each and every one of you. Our next trip will take place on Saturday, March 13th. As usual we will depart from the upper church parking lot at 7:00 am. You can take transportation provided by the church, carpool, or drive yourself. Should anyone ask one of you what is needed in regards to food and clothing see the list below.
Clothing - "gently" used clothing - no undergarments please unless they are new and in the package they were purchased in.
Food: (Please make sure food is within the expiration date)
- Canned meat, fish and soups
- Canned ready to eat meals
- Canned vegetables and tomato products
- Peanut butter (plastic container)
- Iron rich cereal (45% or more of daily value)
- 100 % Fruit juice (48 oz. or less plastic bottles)
- Canned fruit (in juice)
- Dry beans (any type)
- Enriched rice or pasta
- Powdered milk